Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm done with today.

I just feel like nothing.  I feel like crying.  I don't feel like thinking.  I feel trapped in this stupid chair.  I feel trapped in this work.  I don't want to drive.  I don't want to have responsibility to do anything.  Sometimes I wish I could be like those people don't care.  I don't really mean that.  I can't fathom deciding not to pick up my kid or whatever.  I just want to go home.  I just want all the happy things and to not do anything right now.

I feel like I try and try and nothing even gets caught up.  I can't handle this and I'm trying really hard.  I try to realx and take breaks at home but things need to get done that don't get done.  Something needs to change but I don't know what.

I just want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment