Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Weightloss Journey....

So far.

So I still have a ways to go.  But I'm currently down 30 lbs since July 2012.  And 65 lbs down since Crinks was born, August 2011.

September 2011 - 270lbs

December 2012 - 243 lbs







January 2013 - 237lbs







This is nasty, I'm sorry.... but you can see that I've lost quite a few inches too.

I have a feeling I'm going to be going for a tummy tuck after baby #2




So there you have it.  I've been keeping up my routine of intense boot camp 3 days a week and just eating healthy.  I stay fairly strict to the plan during the week.  I don't go crazy on the weekends but I don't prohibit myself either.  I'm sure if I did the weight loss would be going a lot more quickly.  Oh well...in time.

I feel so much better.  I've notice less discomfort in my knees.  Two things that I get really excited about:

1) I don't run out of breath, even the tiniest bit, going up a flight of stairs!
2) I can get up and down from the floor without needing to use my hands.

 Just the difference I feel in my body is so incredible.  So much stronger than I ever was.  Getting to this point has been great and I can't wait to keep pushing forward.  I'm hoping to lose another 30 lbs by the end of this year!

I do think we're going to try and get pregnant though at the end of this year so fingers crossed I can get there before then!

It's late and I'm tired.  I'm going to call The Bage and see where he is.  He's getting groceries and is still not back yet :(

Pace et Buona Notte,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment