Monday, May 7, 2012

This, That, and the Other Thing



I feel like it's been forever since I've written.  I guess I'm so used to writing several times a week that if I go a couple days and don't do it it seems like a long time.

Nothing new here.  I had a great weekend with my family.  We did a lot but not one major thing.  We cleaned the house, had an appraiser come over, went to the park, went to a Cinco de Mayo celebration downtown (pretty disappointing), and yeah, nothing crazy.

Today is Crinks' first day at daycare and I get to stalk watch him on the webcam!!  It's so hard not to just stare at it all day.  I love that I get to see him throughout the day.  And it looks like he's definitely getting some play time.  I'll be so glad to go pick him up though.  I can't wait to see his smile when I go to get him!

Oh!  So get this ... I hanging out with my family yesterday and my sister comes over and takes my hair out of my pony holder and it messing with me hair.  And she says, "Oh my god you have a gray hair!"  My natural response is, "WHAT?!?"  And then she says, "There is actually like 4 or 5."  OMG.  This is what I will look like in the next couple months... I'm convinced!!



   I'm terrified of getting old.  I think when I turn 30 I'll have a little melt-down.  *Mehhh*
  
   Pace,
   Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment