Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Keurig!

So, this happened about 6 months ago but I really want to give a shout out to the customer service at Keurig.

So we've had our Keurig since December of 2009 and LOVE it.  We used it pretty frequently and really tried to take care of it with regular cleanings and using filtered water.  On occasion we'd have an issue with it not brewing the full amount but it would eventually correct itself.

Keurig Special Edition...isn't it pretty? :)


Well, in December of 2011 our Keurig Special Edition finally bit the dust and was brewing about 2 ounces less every time.  We didn't want our coffee to go to waste so we'd add more which would result sometimes in an over-brewing or coffee that was more weak than we wanted.  So I called Keurig's customer service.

First of all, it was on a Saturday morning so I was nervous that I'd just get a recorded message saying that they were only open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.  No, I easily got through to a representative who was really nice.  I explained the issue I was having.  She'd asked me a bunch of troubleshooting questions and had me a try a couple different things.  When all of that didn't work, she looked at her records to see if my warranty was still valid.  It wasn't.  It was over a year expired.  And do you know what she did??

She extended my warranty for FREE!!! AND sent us a BRAND NEW KEURIG SPECIAL EDITION!

Seriously, I couldn't believe that.  I thought I'd have to mail it in and have they work to fix it.  So now we have a nice new Keurig that every time I look at it I think of what a great experience that all was.

I think there is so much negativity in this world that I think people need to hear the good too!

Pace,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. We had one too and had the same problem. Eventually the new one started doing the same thing. We eventually just got a Cuisinart grind and brew which I love, but it's a bitch to clean. I've been trying to convince my husband to agree to get a Keurig back because I love the easy clean up and how you can have a variety of flavors, but he's not budging. And I agree they have great customer service.

    ReplyDelete