Wednesday, July 10, 2013

5 Weeks!


I just found out I'm pregnant and have only told my one friend at work.  I had to tell someone!  I'm trying to come up with a fun way to tell The Bage.  It’s exciting, but in a different way from the first and I want to come up with something fun.  Plus, he only just 2 days ago said, “I’m ready for the next kid.”  And I’m 5 weeks now… you do the math ;) .  Trust me, there was no mal-intent or trickery here.  We talked about this a month ago and he was cool with it.  He has told me in the past, “Don’t tell me when you get off the pill.”  He doesn’t like feeling that pressure to perform.  I get it.  Anyway, I got off the pill a little over a month ago and didn’t want to get back on just to get off it again.  Well, it happened and I got pregnant!  At first I was shocked.  Like, I threw the pregnancy test away and was having a hard time convincing myself that that little plus sign was actually there.  I ended up running out and getting another test and it was positive too!  Anyway, I’m in a smidge of shock.  I did just call and make my first doctor’s appointment!  It’s just crazy to think that I’m going to be going through this all again J
How far along? 5 Weeks!  Just found out I am pregnant with Crinkles Junior on 7/9/13

Sleep? I’ve been tossing and turning a little the last couple days but I really don’t think that it’s pregnancy-related just yet.

Maternity Clothes? I don’t NEED them but I do have some that I wear because they’re cute!

 

Stretch Marks? Yes, there were there from my last darling child.  Not far enough along to have new ones.

Best Moment this week? Finding out the little surprise that I’m pregnant!!

Miss Anything? The thought of not getting to have this delicious beer and tequila I recently got.

Movement? Nope, not yet.

Size of the Baby? Appleseed

Food Cravings? Not really…. Just overall healthy food3

Food Aversions? ‘Fast Food’

Morning Sickness? Very light nausea.  Could pass for hunger.  Maybe it is?

 

Gender? Unknown.

 

Bed Rest? Nope

Limitations? Nope

Labor Signs? Nope

 

Weight Gain? I’m actually down a couple pounds.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Light nausea, taste and smell are affected, and my dog was smelling my boobs.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood? A little disbelief

Looking Forward To? Telling my husband I’m pregnant!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment