Tuesday, July 30, 2013

8 Weeks


So I had my first appointment last Tuesday.  I normally see the midwives for my annual check-ups so that is who I saw for this.  It went really well!  She seemed impressed by my weight loss since having Crinkles and said that based on the fact that I didn’t have any other complications that I should be okay to stay with the midwives.  My next appointment is at 11 weeks.  I know they’re going to do a blood panel but am not sure about an ultrasound.  I’m not sure how that works with the midwives. 

 

That having been said, I’ve got another week down in the books.  I’ve had some recent fears pop up about being able to nurse down the road.  My breasts are sore and have sort of swollen but not a ton.  I try not to be upset about my reduction but I do wish I’d waited until after having kids.  If I knew then what I know now….

 

 

How far along? 8 Weeks

Sleep? It’s whatever.  I only sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and need to use the restroom.  Kind of weird.  Last time it was like clockwork.

Maternity Clothes? Nope.

Stretch Marks? No new ones.

Best Moment this week? I don’t know …. Taking naps almost every day?

Miss Anything? Medication and not constantly feeling tired.

Movement? Nope, not yet.  I have had these weird muscle spasms at the top of my abdomen so I’m not sure what’s up with that but it’s been the last couple days and it’s been really annoying.

Size of the Baby? Kidney Bean

Food Cravings? Not really….I’ll crave something and then once I get it, I don’t want it again.  My food desires have been weird….

Food Aversions? ‘Fast Food’

Morning Sickness? Very light nausea. Could pass for hunger. Maybe it is?

Gender? Unknown. But we will find out!

Bed Rest? Nope

Limitations? Nope

Labor Signs? Nope

Weight Gain? Very slowly creeping up.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Light nausea, taste and smell are affected, urinating more frequently, feeling a pressure/snugness down there.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood? Whiney!

Looking Forward To? My baby boy (*cough* 2 year old’s) birthday party on Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment