Tuesday, August 6, 2013

9 Weeks!


Another week down.  I can definitely tell the initial shock of the whole thing has worn off.  Although, I think I’m still in a little disbelief that it’s actually happening.  I mean, we talked about when Crinks has a brother or sister and this and that but to think it’s going to be a reality in 8 months!   Crazy!  I’m still tired but don’t feel like I’ve been as tired as the last couple weeks.  I’ve been pretty good about taking naps though.  Wait, that would probably take care of it huh? Hahaha. 

I’ve been struggling a little lately with the slight weight gain I’ve already experienced.  I’m already overweight.  During my first pregnancy, I was told I should only gain between 0 and 11 pounds because I started off overweight.  On the one hand, I started about 25 lbs less than I was when I was pregnant with Crinks.  But I think having seen the number on the scale go down over the last two years and feeling that accomplishment, it is a little touch this time around knowing it’s all going to go up again. 

On the bright side, I’ve been going to some group fitness classes (Zumba, tabatas, etc).  Hopefully it’ll be enough to keep me in a healthy weight gain range.  Now I just need to work on the food part, not eating everything…

How far along? 9 Weeks

Sleep? Some nights I sleep well and through the night.  I think if I’ve been drinking close to bed I’m 99% more likely to have to get up in the middle of the night.  But I fall right back asleep.

Maternity Clothes? Nope.

Stretch Marks? No new ones.

Best Moment this week? Having Crink’s 2nd birthday party and seeing all of our friends and family!

Miss Anything? No, life has been mostly normal.

Movement? Nope, not yet but I’m really looking forward to it.

Size of the Baby? A Grape. 

Food Cravings? Not anything in particular.  Comfort food, soup has been yummy.

Food Aversions? Nothing that didn’t already gross me out.

Morning Sickness? Very light nausea. Could pass for hunger. Maybe it is?

Gender? Unknown. But we will find out!

Bed Rest? Nope

Limitations? Nope

Labor Signs? Nope

Weight Gain? About 4-5 lbs L 

Pregnancy Symptoms? Light nausea, exhausted!

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood? All over the place but overall good.

Looking Forward To? Having absolutely nothing on the schedule….

No comments:

Post a Comment