Tuesday, August 20, 2013

11 Weeks


So I think I’ll make this another post but I was thinking just yesterday that as much as it sucks to be overweight, being overweight and pregnant has its advantages if you embrace themJ.  Again, I’ll write another entry for that. 

I have felt great this last week!  Seriously I haven’t even felt pregnant. Don’t get me wrong, I have worried a few times that I wasn’t and wanted to run out for another pregnancy test.  I may (or may not hee hee) have Googled some things that I won’t even write here because they’re sad to think about.  Always good to get medical advice from the internet.  Hahaha, as much as people give it shit, you can at least find some good guidance.  But yeah, no nausea (until today), I haven’t been any more tired than a ‘normal’ person (which prompts me to pose the question, ‘What is normal?’).  I don’t have a bump yet (remember, I’m fat!) and can’t feel movement so there was no reassurance from those to areas.  I don’t really even have cravings.  I haven’t been overly hungry and nothing has really sounded that good. 


The only thing that had kept me patient was knowing that I had a doctor’s appointment coming up Tuesday.  So yeah, I started feeling some nausea again Monday morning and this was only enhanced by a coworker eating eggs at her desk.  It made me wish I didn’t have food in my stomach.  But I persevered. 

 

I felt kind of weird complaining of not having symptoms when so many women are bound to the toilet all day but yeah, you just never know….

 

How far along? 11 Weeks

 

Sleep? Good. I get up to pee once a night but no troubles falling back asleep.  Sometimes I don’t get up in the middle of the night. 

 

Maternity Clothes? No but I’m thinking in the next couple of weeks this will become a thing…

 

Stretch Marks? No new ones.

 

Best Moment this week? Getting a very large account at work, having a relaxing weekend at home with my family, and finding a girl’s name that both The Bage and I really like.

 

Miss Anything? Maybe alcohol a little bit.  Specifically Rodenbach (a Flemmish sour stout).  I did have a few sips the other day.  So flipping good!

 

Movement? Don’t think so. Those gas bubbles like to move though.

 

Size of the Baby? A fig.  I like Fig Newtowns but that’s about as far as it goes.

 

Food Cravings? No, and it’s frustrating because nothing really ever sounds good…

 

Food Aversions? Not really.

 

Morning Sickness? No, random short-lived nausea.

Gender? Unknown. But we will find out!

 

Bed Rest? Nope

 

Limitations? Nope

 

Labor Signs? Nope

 

Weight Gain? About 4-5 lbs-ish.  I think it’s gone down a little this last week.  Not sure how or why.  I think I eat more when I’m tired and since I haven’t been as tired… well I haven’t eaten as much.  I’ve also been going to classes and working out.

 

Pregnancy Symptoms? Tired but not exhausted, feel a pressure in my uterine-area,, I don’t know….

 

Belly Button In or Out? In

 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

 

Mood? Very good!

 

Looking Forward To?  My doctor’s appointment Tuesday afternoon.  Doing some blood work and possibly an ultrasound!  I’m posting this before I go to that since I’m taking a half day.  I might try and update Wednesday if anything ground breaking arises.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment