Tuesday, September 3, 2013

13 Weeks...almost out of the 1st Trimester


Meh.  That’s all I have to say right now.  I’m at work and really don’t want to be.  I have good days where I’m all gung-ho about getting stuff done but those are so few and far between.  I’ve just been feeling a little down lately, hopefully that goes away soon.  I’m sure it doesn’t help that I had to drop Crinkles off at school today and he was not very happy about it.  I felt bad.

 

So after I had Crinks, my hormones were all over the place.  They never really went away either but now they’re back in full force.  Take, for example, this morning.  I’m driving into work and am listening to the Peter, Paul, and Mommy record (awesome record by the way!) and Puff the Magic Dragon comes on.  Talk about a sad song!  Basically it’s about how kids have imaginary friends and they live forever but eventually the kids grow up and don’t play with them anymore.  I’m sitting in my car getting teary-eyed over this imaginary dragon that doesn’t have his friend anymore!  It was sad and I may be a little hormonal :p

 

How far along? 13 weeks!

Sleep? Fine.  I only really get up to go to the bathroom.    

Maternity Clothes? Pretty much yes.  I’m fairly certain CJ went on a growth spurt last week and I ate all the food in the house.  My own pants really wouldn’t be working right now.  Good thing I bought some new clothes last week!

Stretch Marks? No new ones.  Although I had a dream I did get new ones and they were monsterous!

Best Moment this week? Having a lazy, long weekend with my son and husband.  We went to the aquarium twice (per request of Crinks) and ate delicious Dewey’s pizza twice!

Miss Anything? Not really…

Movement?  Maybe…I can’t tell but there are little things here and there that make me wonder.

Size of the Baby? A peapod.  About 3 Inches.

Food Cravings? Sweet stuff mostly.  Wish I wanted veggies.

Food Aversions? No but I about barfed when in the aquarium and we had to walk through this tank area and it smelled like seafood (go figure!).

Morning Sickness? Nope!

Gender? Unknown. But we will find out!  We’re looking at October.

Bed Rest? Nope

Limitations? Nope

Labor Signs? Nope

Weight Gain? About 4-5 lbs-ish.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Tired but not exhausted, feel a pressure in my uterine-area, I don’t know….

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood? Meeehhhh, I’ve had better days.

Looking Forward To?  Nothing really.  Possibly going to the Renaissance Festival next weekend!!


P.s...I might try to post some pictures.  I'm only just now starting to get a bump.  I guess that's what I get when I'm overweight!

No comments:

Post a Comment