Friday, September 13, 2013

I Graduated...

... to the Second Trimester bitch!  I probably shouldn't use such profanity when dealing with anything referencing my sweet little lump of baby....but whatever.  No one reads this any way :p


So I just realized I never did my week 14 update!  In general I’ve been doing well, busy.  My husband has been really busy lately which means more one on one Crinkle time!  At first, I must admit, I was a little nervous about it.  Having to be the primary person for Mr. Crinkles and all.  But it’s worked out well.  I mean, all the ‘hard’ work I do anyway but I did notice I was a little more tired not really getting much of a break.  I guess just another reminder as to why I’m not a stay at home mom.

 

Speaking on that topic, I will be going back to work after having CJ.  The only thing that would really influence that decision is my job.  If I absolutely hate my job around that time, then yes, I might take off and look for something else but I really don’t foresee that happening.  I’m just really not the type of mom that wants to spend 24/7 with their kids.  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Crinks more than I thought it was possible to love anything in the world but I am one of those people that definitely need her ‘me’ time.  I need to feel like I’m doing something and I like the mental challenge.  And those are both things I get with my job.  Plus, I really enjoy getting a paycheck and bonuses!

 

On the down side, I’d probably spend a lot less eating out and gaining weight L.  There is a balance in everything and I’m just working on striking it.

 

How far along? 14 weeks!

Sleep? Good.  I’ve been exhausted at the end of the day so I only get up to pee once a night.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  I feel so much better in them as they flatter me. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones.

Best Moment this week? Possibly feeling some flip flops…probably still too early but I think that was CJ! Also, officially graduated to the 2nd Trimester!

Miss Anything? Nahh

Movement? See best moment, I *think* so…

Size of the Baby? About 3.5 inches…getting bigger. 

Food Cravings? Salty things now.  I’ve really been enjoying ketchup and French fries.  I used to prefer French fries without ketchup now I load it on!  Let’s not talk about my expanding waist!

Food Aversions? Cooked spinach The Bage made and some tortellini dish…blech!

Morning Sickness? No

Gender? Unknown. But we will find out! We’re looking at October.

Bed Rest? Nope

Limitations? Nope

Labor Signs? Nope

Weight Gain? I’ve gained about 9ish pounds…where the Hell did that come from?  I am altering my diet starting now!

Pregnancy Symptoms? Tired but not exhausted, tiny bump forming, sore boobs.  I’m constantly warning my husband to be careful!  It’s really bitter sweet since that is like my favorite thing (TMI? Get over it!)…

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On but my hands have felt swollen

Mood? Good!

Looking Forward To? My midwife appointment next Tuesday!!  The other day I was driving and all of a sudden all of these thoughts hit my brain.  I had to write them all down.  I now need to recopy them since it looks like a 2 year old wrote it!

Also, Pinterest Party tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment