Friday, November 16, 2012

The Little Things

And not in a good way, like "Oh, we all need to appreciate the little things in life.".  Don't get me wrong, we certainly do!  But do you know what really grinds my gears (if you're a fan of Family Guy you'll get the reference)?  When bloggers are all, "I'm going to tell it like it is and I'm not going to hold anything back because this is my blog blahbitty, blah, blah, blah.".  Well that's all fine and dandy, you should be honest on your own space.  But what's irritating is when someone makes a post about something that could be somewhat controversial (we're not talking gay marriage or abortion here or anything).  Then, surprise surprise, they start getting comments.  Then they act all surprised and then post about how they don't want to offend anyone but that if people don't like it then they just don't have to read. 

Okay, you posted it knowing that you would get comments like that and yet, you take this stance on being all honest but then feel the need to turn around and apologize for whatever you say?  How about you just ignore it.  You don't like a hurtful comment, delete it a move on!  That's what you're all about right? 

I need to stop going to this one blog where it's like that, the writer will post something, then gets all b*tchy (<-- I bet you couldn't tell what that word was ;p) and full of attitude and turns around and does it again.  This is the same person that brags about how she is all not about drama. ...rrrrriiiigght. 

Anyway, off my soap box now.  In joyful news, I'm happy!  Hahaha, that was totally random, which most of my thoughts are anyway.

Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment