Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Don't Remember What I Forgot

Howdy y’all!  Okay so I REALLY don’t talk like that.  I’m from the Midwest so technically I don’t have an accent of any kind!  I’m sure people from every other part of the country would beg to differ ;). 
Anyway, I’m here.   I’ve tried to start blogs in the past but have had a hard time keeping up with them.  For some reason, life always seems to get in the way.  Plus, I like to write lengthy posts so they take a lot of time and I find it difficult to just save something and then come back to it.  I lose my train of thought.  I’m trying again because honestly, I’m awesome and who wouldn’t want to read about my life. hahahahaha, sarcasm is a friend of mine. 
So, for a brief introduction, I’m Meggie Sue.  I have a husband, The Bage.  I have a son, Crinkles.  I have two pugs, Boo Nugs and Sopher Kahns.  I work in insurance and like it.  I love anything I’m interested at the time.
I don’t even know what is going to be in this blog.  I know a lot of people have a theme like, pregnancy, babies, house decorating, food, etc but you know what, I think this blog should be a reflection of me.  And do you know who I am?  I am random.  My mind tends to go a million miles a minute and if I don’t write something down, I’ll forget it.  From there, I’m shit out of luck because at that point.  I can’t remember what I’ve forgotten.
Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment