Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weird News Day....

   I feel like my mind is in a million places at once right now. We found out Sandy has colon cancer and it has metastasized to her liver. She goes to the doctor on Thursday to discuss everything in detail. In the meantime, I’m worrying about future childcare for my son.

    I think my best friend is going to be able to watch him if we need which is such a relief. I was really worried about having to learn to trust a stranger all over again. I’m just not ready to put Gavin in a daycare. I’m thinking when he is 3, maybe 2, but not right now.

    In other weird news, not that anyone out in the world cares, but I’m going on day 52 of my menstrual cycle! I’m not pregnant. At least, I don’t feel or think I’m pregnant. I even took a test last week and it was negative. I’m just nervous it could be something worse. I’d almost rather be pregnant! I’m going to the doctor this afternoon so we’ll see what they say.

   I've been good about staying active, I did weights today and am trying to get Gavin outside on walks with the puppies. He really does seem to enjoy being outside looking at everything! That’s about all I have for now. Boring huh? Maybe I can write a post on something in particular…like cloth diapers, depression, or being a chunky monkey.

 Pace,
 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment