Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Back!


Ahhh, so I’ve been gone for over a week now.  I’m not sure how long and don’t feel like checking for such a minute detail.  I took last week off to stay at home with my little man.  Since his sitter went into Surgery a week and a half ago, in order to lessen the amount of other people I’d have to find to watch Crinks I decided to take some time off. 

I thought I’d be ready after a day or two to go back to work and get my ‘me’ time back…but I wasn’t!  I loved being home with him.  I got some ‘me’ time during his naps and that was enough.  I loved just doing things with him and playing with him but also watching him play on his own.  Maybe down the road after another kid I’ll stay at home for a while but I don’t know. 

I definitely give props to stay at home moms.  Not that I didn’t realize what hard work it was before but by the end of each day, I was more physically tired but emotionally satisfied that I have been at my job.  I think things will turn around with my job when I get more responsibility though.  I’m still in training so I can’t be trusted :p. 

Another benefit of staying at home meant I was moving around a lot more and eating healthier.  I managed to lose another pound and a half last week alone!  I was pretty pumped.  I’m officially 10lbs down from January 1st!  10 more and I’m at my pre-pregnancy weight.  My goal is to lose 20lbs more by the end of the year.  I’m also hoping baby #2 is in the works by the end of the year as well ;).

I think that’s all I have for now.  Maybe I’ll write more later but we’ll see.

We’re planning on re-doing our bathroom so I’ll have to put up some before pictures and talk a little about what we think we’re going to do.

Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment