Friday, April 20, 2012

The Name of the Game...

...is stress.  Seriously.  I know I get stressed out easily but this is something that anyone would be stressed about.

Originally we thought Sandy would need 3 days off every other week while she gets chemo treatments.  For those days my mother would watch Crinks.  I just found out yesterday that my mother is having foot Surgery May 16th and won't be able to put any pressure on her foot for 8-10 weeks.  *sigh*  Talk about a wrench in the plans.

Now, I have the horrible task of letting Sandy know that we need to find an alternate solution for Crinks.  I feel bad from the income stand point as I know she needs it due to upcoming medical bills but I also feel bad 'taking' Crinks away from her.  She loves him and I can tell.  It's not forever I don't think but the current situation is just not working.  I think, being a mom herself, that she'll understand but I know she'll be upset.

This is why I don't ever want to be a manager.  I just don't think I could discuss 'bad' things with people on any sort of regular basis.  I want to make everyone happy (which believe me, I know isn't possible) so yeah.

That is what is going on today.  And it sucks.  On top of all of that, we're thinking about sending Crinks to a daycare.  This is not something I wanted to do until he was 2 or 3.  But, I need to do what I need to do.

The bright side is that the daycare we're looking at has webcams so you can login and watch your baby throughout the day.  I have a friend that is an assistant director there so I completely trust her and know she wouldn't tolerate any shit going on.  It's a clean place, really new (less than a year old), and the cost includes some cool things.

I know this is for the best in the long run and everything will work out.  I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

I'm looking forward to lunch today.  Not so much where we are going, Olive Garden, but it'll be a team lunch which are always fun.  Okay back to work!

Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment