Thursday, April 19, 2012

You Know You're Addicted to Cloth When...

Your favorite place to buy cloth diapers (and yes, you have a favorite) and accessories from says they're 'closed' from the 19th to the 23rd and you freak out a little because you want need to buy something now!
I even love their logo :)

modernclothdiapers.com ....whhhhyyyy are you closed??

 Okay, okay so you don't cater my my every whim.  Well have fun on vacation or whatever you're busy doing taking a break :)  You'll see my order by Monday hee hee.




You see this title on Craigslist:

Hundreds of CDs for Sale! - $5 (West Chester)

and think OMG what kind of Cloth Diapers do they have that I will want?!?  ...and you're dissappointed when you click the link to find out they're music CDs.  Sad.

Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment