Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Revelation


                So after being off for a full week I realized why I struggle through the day.  It’s not that I don’t like work, because I really do.  It’s because I’m mentally exhausted from being there all day.  I’ve never had a side-by-side comparison like this before.  I found that after watching Crinks all week I was physically tired at the end of the day but mentally satisfied.  After work, I’m mentally exhausted and my eyes hurt from starting at a computer all day.  So when my son is crying or screaming at night, I’ve found it’s a lot easier to handle when my brain isn’t fried.

                That was a little revelation I’d had yesterday evening.  It really is unfair that this is even a problem.  I want to work away from home but I want to stay at home too….meehhh.  Yes, that was me whining.

                 There are worse problems to have in life I guess though.

Pace,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment